ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Course
ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training equips delegates with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform internal audit of the environmental management system and report observations objectively and factually. Internal audit is a mandatory requirement of EMS to ensure conformity to standard and identify improvement opportunities.
EMS Internal Auditor Training
There is ever increasing awareness and demand for managing business in an environment friendly manner for sustainable development and compliance to national/international laws and legislation’s. More and more organizations are therefore adopting Environmental Management system to demonstrate their commitment to perform their operation in accordance with international standard ISO 14001:2015. An essence to success of this is component auditors in order to verify compliance to the standard and also implement management system in their own organization. EMS course equips with understanding of environmental aspects involved in an organization.
ISO 14001 Internal Audit Course Details
- Evolution of EMS management system.
- Terms and definitions, environmental aspect and impact.
- Interpretation of ISO 14001;2015 standard and significance of each clauses and what objective evidence to look for.
- Overview of implementation process including essential management system documentation and procedures.
- Introduction to management system audit and understanding audit trails.
- Sampling techniques.
- Auditors skills e.g, observation, listening skills, questioning and communication skills including auditors attributes.
- Planning for internal audit, performing internal audit, reporting and follow up.
Workshops and case studies can be taken from organization’s own management system for in – house courses or standard case studies for public programs.
Check our other Environmental management Courses
TCB offers this training and certification as an IACET USA accredited provider. This course has been designed and developed by TCB as per ANSI IACET 1:2013 standard and administered in accordance with the requirement of ISO 17024, an international standard for certification of persons.