NEBOSH International General Certificate is a globally recognized health and safety qualification for individuals in the field of OH&S. TCB presents NEBOSH IGC as a NEBOSH accredited learning partner (1388) This course enables you to identify hazards – assess risks, implement controls to create a better, healthful and safe place of work to ensure safer and uninterrupted operation. A safer organization is a better organization to acheive its Goals ! Your journey as safety professional starts here. Join our course now.
NEBOSH IGC is the most acclaimed course in the field of occupational health & safety internationally. After successful completion of this training you will be able to implement safety procedures, manage risks which would offer the following benefit to your organization.
- A safer workplace – People with a NEBOSH general certificate know how to help their employer avoid prosecution, litigation, absence costs and loss of reputation, wherever they operate.
- Assurance – NEBOSH general certificate provides an assurance of safety – something that can help employers achieve recognised standards and can even win new business.
- Return on investment – An employee with a NEBOSH general certificate has a practical set of skills that brings real value to the modern global workplace.
NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) in Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) is widely respected throughout the world and is essential for professionals in the field of health and safety. The course provides excellent knowledge on OH&S and it develops competence for working in all types of organizations and industries.
NEBOSH course is ideal for:
- Managers and supervisors who have safety as a part of work responsibilities.
- Professionals working in safety related roles & responsibility.
- Those who are aspiring to start their career in occupation health and safety.
The NEBOSH international certificate is respected by employers throughout the world. TCB is a NEBOSH approved training organization.
NEBOSH IGC Course details:
NEBOSH International Certificate is a globally recognized health and safety qualification which is intended for companies or individuals working to international standards with regards to health, safety & environment as this course focuses on the International Labor Standards (ILO) codes of practice.
The NEBOSH IGC course is divided into 2 units:
Element 1: Why we should manage workplace health and safety
Element 2: How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
Element 3: Managing risk – understanding people and processes
Element 4: Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Element 5: Physical and psychological health
Element 6: Musculoskeletal health
Element 7: Chemical and biological agents
Element 8: General workplace issues
Element 9: Work equipment
Element 10: Fire
Element 11: Electricity
Examination and Certification
At the end of the course, NEBOSH will conduct an independently administered examination.
- IG1 Question paper : 2 hours
- IG2 Practical assessment : 3 hours
- Distinction : 75 marks or higher
- Credit : 65 – 74 marks
- Pass : 45 – 64 marks
Membership with Professional Bodies
After successful completion of the course participants can apply for membership with
- Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
Passed NEBOSH IGC,What Next?
TCB is a NEBOSH accredited training center.
Safety is a great profession, comes with lucrative offer.
Safety officers earn INR. 60,000-80,000 per month equivalent approximately in Middle East. Safety Engineers with 6-8 years can earn INR. 140000-160000 per month with other benefits
Highly preferred Qualification is NEBOSH IGC and OHSAS Lead Auditors. With these two qualifications and experience in Oil& Gas Engineers with 10 years of experience earn about INR.140000-200000 per month in ME
OH&S Auditors can earn Rs-2,00,000-2,50,000 per month or above based on experience and competence in ME. NEBOSH IGC gives a solid foundation for participants to understand work place safety, Hazards, risk and necessary controls and Safety Management system a prerequisite knowledge to be a great auditor. A combination of these two creates great employment opportunity. You can avail a combo offer presented by TCB including a foundation course in OH&S