ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course (CQI/IRCA Approved)
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training equips the professional with the knowledge & skills required to develop & conduct a quality management system audit against the ISO 9001:2015 standard in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
The course is certified by CQI/IRCA and is delivered as standard 5 days-40 Hours , 5 Weekends-40 Hours , 6 or 9 days customized (40 Hours) delivered in class room and Virtually Live
This course is aimed at professional who wants to
- Develop competence in quality management system audit,
- Lead certification audits on behalf of certification bodies
- Develop quality management systems in organizations as consultant.
Who can attend this course?
- Professionals aspiring to develop career as an Assessor of QMS.
- Top level management personnel.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineers.
- Management Representatives of Internal audit team who establish, implement & maintain QMS in their organizations.
- Service professionals of any field.
NOW Available Online Virtual
The Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) is incorporated by Royal Charter in United Kingdom. The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is a division of the CQI,UK’s professional body for quality management professionals was formed in 1984 as part of the UK government’s initiative to make industry and business more competitive through the implementation of Quality principles and practice. The most respected body in the world for approval of management system auditor training organizations and Training courses.. A Chartered body promoting quality worldwide for 100 years !
TCB is an CQI/ IRCA Approved Training Partner
The International Association for Continuing Education and Training , is the most respected accreditation body from USA since 1968
IACET Accreditation is considered to be the most prestigious recognition in USA which is undertaken as per most stringent and rigorous process as per ANSI/IACET 1:2018- the US standard for Continued Education and Training. This gives IACET accreditation a global recognition of highest order. TCB is an IACET Accredited provider and accredited to design and develop course, administer training and award IACET Continued Education Unit(CEU) which is recognized in USA for maintaining professional recognition and status in the relevant field.. TCB is an IACET Accredited Provider for Continued Education and Training
- Course introduction
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard overview
- Workshop Conformity Assessment
- Workshop Adequacy Audit for QMS Documentation (Stage 1) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Audit Check list. Workshop.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditors
- Introduction to audit-Process Approach Audit
- Workshop- Audit Plan
- Onsite Simulated Certification Audit (Stage 2) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Certification and Accreditation process
- IRCA registration Process
- Written Examination using CQI/IRCA Question paper