ISO 45001:2018 Transition Auditor Course
ISO 45001:2018 transition course is essential for the existing OH&S MS auditor qualified as per OHSAS 18001:2007 to gain knowledge and skill to audit OH&S MS as per the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standard. Ideal for those managing safety such as managers, practitioners, auditors and consultants. The main beneficiary would be the organizations & their employees who have already implemented OH&S Management System meeting OHSAS 18001:2007 standard requirements.
ISO 45001:2018 audit transition course equips the participants with
- The knowledge about ISO 45001:2018 standard & its key changes from OHSAS 18001:2007
- The new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Concept and significance of a risk-based approach
- This course helps to understand, interpret and plan for the changes to ISO 45001:2018 and develop a strategy for effective implementation of the changes in the organization
- Develops the skills required to prepare, conduct and report audits in conformity to ISO 45001:2018 standard requirements
ISO 45001:2018 Course Content
- ISO 45001:2018 standard interpretation
- Annex SL
- Comparison of OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 45001:2018
- Conformity assessment case study
- Objective evidence for conformity
- Adequacy of documentation
- Preparation of audit check list
- Develop audit program and audit plan
- Conducting simulated audit
- Summary and wrap up
This training course has been designed in accordance with IRCA guidelines and delivered by TCB as an IRCA approved training organization.
Fantastic Opportunities exist for OH&S Assessors in the Industry- In particular construction industries , Chemical , petrochemical and Oil & Gas industries including Third Party Certification bodies. If you aspire to develop a career in Occupational Health and Safety , this is the ideal course for you. You can expect a very decent package in tune of USD 25000 to 60000 PA based on your technical back ground and experience.