ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course (CQI/IRCA)
ISO 45001:2018 Lead auditor course is the ultimate certification for OH&S Management System Assessors ! Learn how to audit OH&S MS against ISO 45001:2018 standards in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Now Available Fully online – Virtually Live Get Trained Virtually – Write Exam online ! Get IACET and CQI/IRCA approved dual certification.
ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course
About the Course :
This course equips the professional with the knowledge & skills required to plan perform and report an OH&S management system audit against the ISO 45001:2018 standard in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
The course is delivered as standard 5 days – 40 hours, 5 weekends – 40 hours, 6 or 9 days customized (40 Hours) and comes with 4.0 IACET CEU, granted by TCB Cert worldwide as an IACET USA accredited provider as per ANSI IACET 1:2018.
Join our Virtual Live – Course
This course is aimed at professional who wants to
- Develop competence in OH&S management system audit
- Lead certification audits on behalf of certification bodies
Who can attend this course?
- Professionals aspiring to develop career as an assessor of OH&S MS.
- Top level management personnel.
- Operation managers
- OH&S Engineers.
- Management representatives of internal audit team who establish, implement & maintain OH&S MS in their organizations.
The International Association for Continuing Education and Training , is the most respected accreditation body from USA since 1968.
IACET accreditation is considered to be the most prestigious recognition in USA which is undertaken as per most stringent and rigorous process as per ANSI/IACET 1:2018- the US standard for continued education and training. This gives IACET accreditation a global recognition of highest order. TCB is an IACET accredited provider and accredited to design and develop course, administer training and award IACET Continued Education Unit(CEU) which is recognized in USA for maintaining professional recognition and status in the relevant field.
Lead auditor course contents
- Course introduction
- ISO 45001:2018 standard overview
- Workshop conformity assessment
- Hazard identification and risk assessment. workshop.
- Workshop adequacy audit for OH&S MS documentation (Stage 1) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Audit check list, workshop.
- Roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Introduction to audit – process approach audit
- Workshop – audit plan
- Onsite simulated certification audit (Stage 2) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Certification and accreditation process
- Written examination
2. Vocabulary-Terms and Definitions
3. Hazard Identification
Risk Assessment & Determining Control
4. ISO 45001:2018 Standard Overview
4.1 ISO 45001:2018 Quiz
5. Introduction to Audit
5.1 Quiz on Audit
6. Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
8. Planning for Audit
9. Certification and Accreditation
10.Certification and Accreditation Quiz
11 Final Examination
Extracted from IRCA Website.
CQI/IRCA Survey Results 2014 shows Management system auditors who are members of IRCA earn, on average, considerably more than those who aren't.
Occasionally auditors ask : 'How much does being an IRCA member really advance my career?' To answer the question, IRCA undertook a comprehensive survey of the auditing industry, speaking to nearly 2,000 auditors. Our survey revealed that:
- IRCA members earn 23 per cent more than non-IRCA members
- Former IRCA auditors earn 6.5 per cent less than current IRCA auditor
- The global average salary for an auditor is £38,031
- The highest paid IRCA auditors are in Australia and New Zealand, and earn on average £75,200
- 4% of CQI/IRCA auditors earn in excess of £100,000 per year
- The average bonus for auditors is 16.4 per cent.
There are many auditors offering OH&S Management assessment services however there is an acute shortage of talented and great auditors to add value to organisations. With this training, you can develop career as an Auditor for OH&S management system and work in third-party certification bodies. This is a very prestigious job with lucrative offers.
CQI/IRCA certified courses are most respected Auditor Certification in the world that cnd help you realise your career dreams.
You can expect a very decent salary package and outstanding growth in your career.