CSWIP BGAS Painting Inspector Grade 2
CSWIP BGAS Painting Inspector course is aimed at professionals engaged in the field of Painting and Coating inspection.
CSWIP BGAS Painting Inspector course is fully administered by TWI and presented in Kuwait by TCB in collaboration with TWI ME. This is one of the most valuable career development course in the world for Painting & Coating Inspection personnel and demanded by the employers, operators in particular Oil & Gas and construction companies.
Bgas Paint Inspector Course Covers
- Corrosion theory
- Surface preparation
- Surface contaminants and tests
- Paint constituents and technology
- Solutions and dispersions
- Drying and curing properties and performance; specified painting conditions
- Cathodic protection
- Holiday/pinhole detection
- Paint-application methods
- Paint/paint film testing
- Paint identification, metal coatings
- Paint faults
- Inspection methods
- Specification requirements
- Health , safety and working practices.
This training creates unique job opportunity for people involved in Painting and Coating inspection and is one of the essential competence requirement specified by most Oil & Gas companies in the world.
Salary for a painting and Coating Inspector ranges in between Rs.1,00,000 to Rs 1,50,000 equivalent in ME market. The salary for Painting and Coating Inspectors in Oil&Gas companies are in the range of Rs1,50,000-2,20,000 PM